Monday, May 19, 2008

ending

I had certainly intended to leave my blog on a more conclusive note than this. But I don't know that I'm up for the task. And besides, I'd like to think that the rest of my blog speaks for itself in the sense that the combined wonder and joy and love that the castle experience gave me comes across in everything you've read so far.

I've been back for three weeks, edging on a month, and things are slowly settling down again. America - and by extension, Boston - is different than I remember it, but I guess I'm different than America remembers me, so there you go.

If you've made it this far, thank you for reading.

castle alstubleift beer brugge linden americannight tabledancing robduckers maastricht artclass carnival laughter beer meermarkt venlo venray nijmegen ryanair london countyhotel billyelliot bestfriends dublin jameson claddaghring buses paris eiffeltower wine champagne hotelmagenta tired chestersucks dulcia donerkebab berlin deventer lost trainrides don'tstopwigglewiggle ireland leige belgium fouramthissucks shannonennisdoolin seafoodchowder manslaughter cliffsofmoher huber computerlab facebookstalking travelwriting prague overnight easter nokafkamuseum cameras absinthe skype can'tremember spar allunderoneroof rene johnny dojna moulinrouge sexshow amsterdam ontime croatia disaster fuego dubrovnik tearsfightsfoodpoisoning late fresh beertowers lastkiss mileycyrus seaurchins karenlindsey barcelona bikeriding kabulhostel bunkbeds sunburn southerncomfort laundrycoins italy rome colisseum sistinechapel yellowtwentysevenyearoldbraziliangirl deafchicks weezeairport bonfires finals dunes drunk gregorykatherinekevincollinallieracheldankuwellLOVE.

the end. :)

No comments: